Chat with your website visitors via their favorite channels like WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, and more.
Show a chat button on the bottom of your site and communicate with your customers.
- Get more leads and calls
- Let your customers chat with you via their favorite channels like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, Viber, Slack, Telegram, TikTok, and many other chat channels
- Improve your customer support
- Direct customers to your store’s location
CONNECT WITH YOUR WEBSITE VISITORS ON WHATSAPP AND 20+ CHAT CHANNELS
Chaty is designed to help you connect with your visitors on WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business with ease. All you have to do is to enter your WhatsApp number, and you’re all set. We also have some advanced WhatsApp features like the WhatsApp popup that emulates a WhatsApp Chat window, WhatsApp Merge tags, WhatsApp agents, and many other features that’ll help you better communicate with your visitors on WhatsApp.
THE ULTIMATE CLICK TO CHAT AND CALL NOW BUTTON
Are you looking for a chat button or a click to call button? Want to make it easier for your potential customers to contact you via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Telegram?
Chaty is the perfect chat plugin for you! With Chaty you can display a call widget, Whatsapp button, email button, SMS button, TikTok, Google Maps button, Vkontakte button, Line.me button, Viber button, and other chat widgets. Your visitors are already using their favorite chat apps, and most of them prefer to contact you using those chat apps. By using Chaty, you give your website visitors the option to chat with you even after they leave your website. Want to use our robust pro version? Check out Chaty Pro Plans.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CHATY
Here are some classic use cases for Chaty
- Chaty VS live chat alternatives – there’s a big benefit in giving your visitors the option to use the chat channels they already use. When you use “regular” live chat alternatives, your visitors must stay on your website and wait for your response. When you let your visitors chat with you using chat apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc, you give them the freedom of chatting with you whenever they go.
- A direct click to chat method – show your visitors the chat channels you’re available at, and let them choose the method that suits them. Your website visitors are one click away from chatting with you.
- Connect with your visitors on WhatsApp Business – your visitors can start chatting with you on WhatsApp Business.
- Help your website visitors navigate to your address – if you have a physical business and want your visitors to be able to navigate to you with ease, you can use our Google Maps and Waze channels.
- Click to call – show a phone icon and let your visitors click to call you. If you want to show different local phone numbers based on page URL you can use the multi widget pro feature.
- Show different chat channels for different pages – you can use this feature to show separate widgets for different products on your website, show different buttons based on URL for WPML or multi-language sites, display different channels for your landing pages, and more (pro feature).
- Available days and hours – show the widget only during your opening hours. You can also use it to show live chat options when you’re available, and other channels when you’re not (pro feature).