Add External Links for Product Retailers or Distributors to Your Products
External / Affiliate products are a great feature of WooCommerce, but they have one major limitation: you can’t sell a product yourself and link to the same product on a retailer or distributor’s website. This extension removes that limitation, and also allows you to list multiple retailers rather than one affiliate link. Easily setup retailers or distributors for products in your store, including a URL to their website, then assign them to individual products. Customers can then purchase the item directly on your store, or they can visit the retailer or distributor’s website to purchase. Perfect for products sold through multiple sales channels, such as a book available directly on-site, through Amazon, for Kindle, and Nook.
What Does Product Retailers Do?
- Setup retailers/distributors and assign them products
- Set a unique link for each retailer/distributor globally or on a per-product basis
- List multiple retailers for each product
- Customize the text for the “Purchase” button
- Optionally make a product purchasable only from the retailer/distributor
- Use buttons or a drop-down menu to show available retailers NEW
- Option to show retailers only if the product is out of stock NEW
Easily Add Retailers / Distributors
Add your retailers or distributors quickly and then assign them a default link. After they’ve been added, you can assign them to products and set a unique URL per product. This is useful to link the product directly to the related product on the retailer’s / distributor’s website. Add retailers to specific products. You can now also use buttons rather than a drop-down menu to display retailers to your customers by simply clicking “Use Buttons” while creating your product. You can even opt to only show retailers when your product is out of stock, letting you generate referral revenue instead of backorders! This allows you to sell products directly, or generate revenue via your affiliate / referral links with other retailers (such as Amazon). Give customers purchasing options without losing out on revenue!