There’s a reason why the most successful online stores are offering digital gift cards: E-gift cards increase customer loyalty, drive more revenue, and introduce new customers to your store. Customers love them, too: Giving and receiving digital gift cards is convenient, and paying with them is fast and secure.
Meet Gift Cards – the most intuitive, lean way to sell and accept pre-paid, multi-purpose e-gift vouchers on your WooCommerce store. Not offering gift cards yet? Now is the best time to start!
Delightful at every step
With Gift Cards, placing orders is almost instant: Instead of using their credit card, returning customers can pay with funds from gift cards stored in their accounts.
The plugin makes it easy for existing customers to:
- add gift certificates to their account for later use; and
- check their total balance.
It’s a win-win deal: Your customers enjoy the convenience and security of a digital wallet that’s integrated with your store, while you reap the benefits of increased loyalty and retention. To keep things simple for new customers, the extension preserves the ability to apply gift card codes right before placing an order — just like coupons.
Suitable for every occasion
Make it easier for those looking for a convenient, personalized gift to shop from you! Give your most loyal customers another reason to return, and let them introduce new customers to your store.
The plugin packs exactly those features that your customers value the most. With Gift Cards, they can:
- Choose a delivery date in the future.
- Send a personal message to the recipient.
- Add multiple recipients.
Choose a gift card variation to suit the occasion.
Just as good under the hood
The plugin comes with management and reporting features that let you keep track of every issued code:
- Search, view and edit gift certificates by sender, or recipient.
- Drill down into detailed transaction logs.
- Generate balance reports for issued, purchased, and expired codes.
Built by the book
Pre-paid gift certificates are a form of payment, and shouldn’t be treated like coupons. Start with a plugin that gets them right, like Gift Cards, and your accounting team will thank you!
- Sell Simple and Variable gift certificates.
- Create expiring codes.
- Let customers choose a custom delivery date.
- Send to multiple recipients.
- Search and edit issued gift certificates by code, sender, or recipient.
- Log and search transactions store-wide — by code, or by customer.
- Generate issued, purchased and expired balance reports.
- Import and export gift card codes.
Want to let customers enter a custom amount on purchase? The extension works flawlessly with Name Your Price — the most popular, robust WooCommerce plugin for letting customers decide what to pay.