Top 10 Reasons To Use Smart Coupons
- Comprehensive Store Credit system – grow lifetime customer value by selling store credits / credit notes
- Hassle free Gift Certificates – Allow sending gift cards / credits to multiple people with custom messages
- Link coupons with a product such that coupons are issued automatically on order completion – this raises current and future sales
- Flexible Import / Export – generate coupons in bulk, send them via email, add them to WooCommerce, import via CSV and even export for sharing with partners
- Apply Coupon with One Click technology – shows coupons on Cart & My Account page and allows applying with single click
- Easy sharing with URL Coupons – pass coupon code in a link to apply it automatically
- Beautiful Designs to show coupons – plus easy embedding with a shortcode, handy coupon insertion tool in content editor and full design control via CSS
- Totally Self Managed – automatic credit balance maintenance, automatic coupon removal on zero balance and more
- Compatible with popular WooCommerce plugins – including Chained Products, Subscriptions and others
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce – you get all benefits of standard coupon system, Smart Coupons adds more features, yet you’d be surprised at its ease of use
Secret “Take My Sales Through The Roof” Strategies
Here are some quick actions you can take on your store to grow sales and wow customers – even today! Strategy #1: Smartly Priced Discounted Credits Find out your average order size – let’s say $175. Create a Store Credit / Gift Certificate coupon for higher amount – $250. Create a new product and price it at a value slightly above average order size. In this case, the new product can be priced at $200. Ensure the discount is lucrative enough. What you’ve just done is attracted your customers with a good discount, made them pay in advance, and continue spending in future to deplete their credit balance. Strategy #2: Offer Discount On Higher Priced Product While Purchasing Lower Priced Product Create a discount coupon and allow usage only on a specific higher priced product. Link this coupon with a related lower priced product. This way more people will buy the lower priced product and many of them will convert to higher priced product as well. Strategy #3: Offer Multiple Credit Coupons With One Product More the merrier! Create multiple coupons of varying denominations and offer them on one or more products. Customers always like a steal! Strategy #4: Holiday Season Gift Certificates / Time Limited Offers Create a discount / credit coupon that is valid between a particular time range. Smartly price the coupon. Promote the offer in advance, you can even keep raising offer price as coupon start time comes closer. This will create scarcity and prompt people to buy more and buy earlier. Strategy #5: Partner with a “Deals” site Generate a bunch of coupons – and export them to a CSV file. Now share this CSV file with the “deals” site, so they can issue one coupon to each purchaser. You can import the CSV file back into your store so when buyers use the coupon, they get the promised deal. To make for a seamless experience, give a direct link to the product on offer with the generated coupon in the URL. Strategy #6: Create an “Available Offers” page on your site Create a new page in WordPress, link it from a prominent place on your site. And use shortcodes to display coupons for offers you have currently available. You can even use images, link them to a product page and pass the coupon code in the URL. People looking for deals will find this irresistable!
- The best thing about Smart Coupons is that it is used by thousands of people and hence is battle tested and covers almost everything you may want to do with coupons.
- Not only it improves the built in coupons system, it adds new business centric features helping you make more money with less work!
- Plus it comes with detailed documentation and awesome support.