User Profile Made Easy:
WordPress by default offers us a very limited information of user name, email, bio. For a large website with complex data, that is not enough. For example, if you have a real estate website, then you might need more information about brokers:
- Contact info: mobile phone, work phone
- Real images
- Projects that they completed
If you run an e-commerce website, the information about sellers is critical. It includes but not limited to:
- Verification status from the website owner
- Location: address, city, state
- Contact info: hotline, mobile phone
Without a tool to handle user meta, developers have to spend a lot of time writing custom code to add/edit user meta. MB User Meta will help you save your time on coding and maintenance the code, keeping you focused on the logic.
- Uses native user meta API of WordPress, which means you can query, get or edit it with other code as well.
- Uses the same UI from WordPress
- Uses a wide range of available fields for users with a vast amount of options.
- Uses the same syntax of Meta Box when working with user fields. No more learning curve!