“What is Link”, you ask?
Link is the very often requested feature of being able to link a registered user on your site to an entry in Connection and then allowing that user to edit their entry with or without it being moderated.
Is there any setup involved? Link was designed to be plug and play requiring only minimal configuration which only takes a minute or two to complete. After installation and configuration your registered users will be able to add and edit their own entry in Connections with or without admin moderation.
Fantastic! But I already setup entries in Connections for each of my users and I’ve been maintaining their entries. How do I link those?
I’m glad you asked. Link has a feature called “link on login”. What this does do? When a user logs in, Link will search the entries in Connections for a matching email address. If one is found, Link will link that user to that entry and from that point on, that user will be able to edit that entry.
- Seamless integration with Form extension for frontend editing support.
- Tightly integrated with the Login extension.
- Easy to use shortcodes which can be used to put the View/Add and Edit Entry links on any page.
- Plug and play with minimal configuration.
- User submission moderation.
- Full support for the Connections Custom Fields and Metabox API.
- Translation ready.