The “Calculated Fields Form” plugin allows you to create web forms with calculated fields, whose values are dynamically calculated based on other fields’ values in the web form.
The possibilities are unlimited. For example, you can create forms with financial calculations, date operations to create reservation forms, and calculate the product prices. The plugin includes text operations for editing, translation, or advertising services. There are more advanced operations available such as determining the distance between addresses or generating graphs. The resulting forms are 100% mobile responsive.
The most impressive thing is that you don’t need to hire a programmer to create the forms. With basic knowledge, you will have a professional form in just five minutes.
Creating a form is all visual. The “Calculated Fields Form” plugin includes a form editor with multiple controls. Such as text fields, numeric fields, currency fields, slider controls, email fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, container fields, page breaks to create multipage forms, and most importantly, calculated fields.
The form editor includes a list of controls, a property bar to easily edit field properties, a dashboard where you can design your forms, and the attributes for form configuration. Also, the plugin comes with multiple predefined layouts to change the forms’ appearance. If there are not enough predefined layouts for your project, there is a style editor to customize the form’s design.
The “Calculated Fields Form” plugin includes integration with popular page builders:
- Classic WordPress Editor
- Gutenberg Editor
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- Beaver Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder
- DIVI Builder
For other editors, it is possible to insert the form into the pages via its shortcode. Each web form has an associated shortcode that allows you to insert it wherever you want.
- Visual form builder with an intuitive and interactive interface.
- Includes general-purpose controls such as radio buttons, checkboxes, menu lists, date fields, slider controls, numeric fields, text currency fields, etc.
- Includes calculated fields whose values result from operations involving other form fields.
Insert as many calculated fields in the form as you need.
- Contains an advanced formula editor associated with the calculated fields with syntax highlighting and error detection.
- Features many operations modules: mathematical operations, operations with dates, financial operations, distance operations, text management, operations for calling remote services, etc. The calculated fields can identify numbers and prices within the values of the fields.
- Distributed with several predefined forms that you can use as a starting point for your projects.
- Includes several design templates.
- Supports multi-pages forms by inserting page break controls between fields belonging to different pages.
- Allows the grouping of fields inside container controls (Div and Fieldset).
- Possible to define dependency rules between fields in the form, which is very useful in the design of wizards.
- From the plugin configuration page, it is possible to duplicate a form by pressing the “Clone” button associated with it. By cloning a form, you can reuse the work already done.
- Includes a troubleshooting and optimization area.
- Allows you to disable forms in the indexing process to improve the speed of the website.
- Includes a version control in the forms to recover previous versions.
“Calculated Fields Form” is distributed with five predefined sample forms.
- Simple Calculator Operations
- Calculation with Dates (bookings with check-in and check-out dates)
- Ideal Weight Calculator
- Pregnancy Calculator
- Lease Calculator
You can clone a sample form to implement your project, or create a new form from scratch.
Calculated Fields Form Commercial
The free version of the “Calculated Fields Form” plugin includes only basic functionality. Other distributions (Professional, Developer, and Platinum) are available with advanced functionalities, such as sending notification emails, integration with payment gateways and external services, controls for database’s connection (and connection to other data sources), complex operations, and many other features.
Features of the Profesional version:
- Includes all the features of the free version of the plugin.
- Submit the data collected by the forms and store it on the website for review.
- Send notification emails with the data collected by the form, as well as confirmation emails to the users.
- Integrate the form with PayPal and calculate the amount to be charged through a calculated field.
Payments allow SCA (strong customer authentication), compatible with the new payment services (PSD 2) – Directive (EU).
- Export and import forms between different WordPress sites.
- Different mechanisms to protect forms, such as captcha, WordPress nonces, and honeypot fields.
- Associate “Thank You” page with the form, where you can show a summary of the form’s submission.
- Dashboard widget to show the last week’s submissions.
- Cache the forms to increase the rendering speed.
- Export the information submitted by the forms to a CSV file and use it with third-party tools such as Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, or any other spreadsheet editor.
Features of the Developer version:
- Includes all the features of the free and Professional version of the plugin.
- Advanced controls that connect to different data sources (databases, CSV files, posts, taxonomies, user information, and JSON objects).
- Financial operations module.
- Date and time operations module.
- Distance and travel time operations module uses “Google Maps”.
- Chart.js operations module to generate charts with the form data. Uses the ChartJS.org library.
- A script that allows the developer to save the data collected by the form in an external database.
Includes add-ons to extend the form features and make use of third-party plugins and external services
- Server-Side Equations add-on: define server-side equations.
- Verification Code add-on: verifies the user’s email by sending him a verification code and blocking the form’s submission until the verification code is entered.
- WooCommerce add-on: integrate forms with WooCommerce products and calculate their prices, dimensions, and weight at the runtime.
- SalesForce add-on: integrate the form with the SalesForce service.
- WebHooks add-on: send the information collected by the form to a WebHook URL to open countless possibilities. By connecting your form to services such as Zapier, Microsoft Flow, IFTTT, Workato, and others, you can connect to hundreds of third-party services (e.g. Zoho CRM, Dropbox, Mailchimp, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- User Permissions add-on: control the forms’ access, as well as allowing users to access and edit their data.
- User Registration Form add-on: build a user registration form that captures the user’s basic information and metadata.
- reCAPTCHA add-on: replace the basic captcha with Google reCAPTCHA to protect the forms.
Features of the Platinum version:
- Includes all the features of free, Professional, and Developer versions of the plugin.
- Unique Fields Values add-on: verifies that the values entered by users have not been used in previous submissions.
- Easy Digital Downloads add-on: integrate the forms into Easy Digital Downloads products and calculate their prices at the runtime.
- Google Analytics add-on: generate usage reports in “Google Analytics” for the users’ actions.
- PayPal Pro add-on: enable the payer’s credit card details to be entered directly through the website without any redirection to the PayPal website.
- Upload Files add-on: add uploaded files to the media library and extend the file types accepted by WordPress.
- DropBox Integration add-on: copy or move the uploaded files to a DropBox account.
- ip2location add-on: identify the users’ data using the ip2location databases.
- Google Places add-on: transform form fields into autocomplete address fields.
- Autocomplete Places add-on: transform form fields into autocomplete address fields by using the Photon API.
- Signature add-on: convert form fields into “Signature” fields, allowing the users to sign the form with a mouse or touchscreen.
- iCal add-on: send iCal file in the notification emails to import the events into most popular calendars like Outlook and Google Calendar.
- CSV Generator add-on: export the information collected by the form to CSV files and attach these to the notification emails.
- PDF Generator add-on: generate PDF files with the information collected by the forms and attach them to the notification emails.
- WebMerge add-on: integrate the forms with FormStack documents (formerly WebMerge) to generate PDF and Office documents at runtime with the information collected by the web forms.
- PrintFriendly add-on: generate PDF files with the PrintFriendly API and attach the resulting files to the notification emails.
- Mailchimp add-on: add new members to the MailChimp account.
- Mautic add-on: add new contacts (or update existing ones) into the Mautic Service.
- HubSpot add-on: add/update contacts in HubSpot, using the information collected by the form.
- Emma add-on: add new members to the Emma service.
- Twilio add-on: send notification messages (SMS) in the forms’ submissions.
- MailPoet add-on: add new subscribers to MailPoet’s Mailing Lists (MailPoet versions 2 and 3).
- AffiliateWP add-on: integrate the forms with the AffiliateWP plugin.
- Authorize.Net add-on: accept payments via Authorize.Net from the form.
- Stripe add-on: accept payments via the Stripe payment gateway from the form.
- Skrill Payments Integration add-on: integrate with the Skrill Moneybookers payment gateway.
- TargetPay (iDeal) add-on add-on: integrate with iDeal, the popular Dutch payment method.
- Mollie (iDeal) add-on: accept payments via iDeal.
- RedSys / Servired / Sermepa add-on provides: a secure interface for accepting credit card payments from most banks in Spain.
- PayTM add-on: a secure interface for accepting payments with credit cards, debit cards, net banking, wallets, and EMI.
- SagePay add-on: a secure interface for accepting payments via SagePay.
- Sage Payment add-on: a secure interface for accepting payments through a secure SSL checkout system for both bankcard and virtual check transactions.