ez Form Calculator is an intuitive multi-purpose form creator for WordPress. You can create simple form calculators, advanced cost estimators or extensive contact forms for both yourself and your customers.
Easily add basic form elements like checkboxes, dropdown menus, radio buttonsetc. with only a few clicks.
Each form element can be assigned a value which will be calculated automatically.
Form submissions can be sent to both admin and customer with individual texts. The plugin can create PDF files from submissions and attach them to emails automatically.
Live Form Demo
Popular Calculation Form Examples
- WordPress Mortgage Calculator Form
- Table Order Form
- Cleaning Quote Form
- Multiple Steps Form
- Loan Form Calculator
- LED Saving Calculator Form
- Form Price Request
- Form PDF Email Example
- Bitcoin Form Calculator
- Booking Form
- Dynamic Pricing Tables Form
- Product Quantity Form
- Date Selection Form with Custom Calculations
- BMI Calculator Form
Conditional Form Actions
Versatile Usage – Create Diverse WordPress Forms
Media agencies: customers can submit their needs (like logo creation, websites etc.) directly.
Photography studios: portraits, outdoor or indoor shooting – let your customers decide online.
Event managers: save time by adding elements your customers can choose from like amount of people, menu type, date etc..
Table rate shipping: users can calculate their shipping costs without searching through an endless table.
Real estate: customers can configure their future house immediately.
Savings calculator: create savings calculator easily, e.g. LED wattage calculator, service costs etc.
Charity organizations: create a donation system within minutes!
And many more! Increase your customers satisfaction with ez Form Calculator.
“With a user friendly interface, exceptional form creation features and an affordable price that is lower than Gravity forms, in my opinion, ez Form Calculator is a great plugin to add to your development tools. The plugin has all the features found in Gravity forms (including their premiuma add-ons) [...]” – wpforall.com
Please make a backup of your forms / database before updating.
In case you update via WordPress, you need to check “Keep data after uninstall” in the settings page. After that, you can uninstall the old version and install the new one afterwards.
See the WP update guide for further details.
- Generate forms with visual drag’n’drop-editor
- Advanced calculation: perform multiple calculations with each form element
- Formulas like x+y*(a-b) and other nested calculations can be created visually. li>
- 15+ different form elements like dropdown-menus, checkboxes, datepicker etc.
- Backend verification for increased security
- Translation ready (e.g. WPML)
- File uploads: users can upload single/multiple files and send them as email attachment
- Conditional logic: show, hide and set values conditionally
- Discounts: modify price by value ranges
- Visual email handling with the WordPress editor
- Import / export forms for easy backups
- WooCommerce integration: attach forms to products or simply use WooCommerce as payment gateway
- Generate and attach PDF files in emails from submissions
- PayPal integration
- Stripe integration
- ... and many more features!
Note: Technical support not included. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.