Enable price matching to let your users suggest a lower price found for the same product elsewhere and guarantee always the best price.
Pricing our products is never easy. The market changes so quickly that, although we try hard, we repeatedly risk to have our prices higher than our competitors’ ones.
As an obvious result, our product won’t have many chances to be sold.
No matter how much you overthink about it, you can’t find a reason. You look for a solution on your shop page, check the yearly trend, monitor the product positioning on search engines and your brand value. Everything seems to be perfect, as usual, but the product you added to your store still doesn’t generate one single purchase.
The fact is that customers are used to finding the best offers on the market and even one single dollar often makes a difference, also for your loyal customers.
The easiest way to be always up-to-date about the market prices and not to lose sales
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to let customers themselves inform you that another shop is selling the same product at a cheaper price? This is the reason why we decided to develop YITH Best Price Guaranteed for WooCommerce, the plugin that allows users to inform you about a cheaper product on a different site so that they can ask for a discount.
Soon after the request, you could decide to automatically grant the discount for their purchase and subsequently adjust the price, in line with the market. An additional tile to optimize your e-commerce.
- Dedicated form to allow users to:
- insert the site on which they found the product at a cheaper price
- insert the current price
- insert optional notes about the product
- Administrator receives a new email for each new message from the user
- Administrator can propose the product at the suggested price
- The modal window link can be placed in different spots on the product detail page:
- before/after the price
- before/after the “Add to cart” button
- before/after the product excerpt
- Administrator can customize the default labels and colors of the plugin