The only migration tool you will ever need as a professional WordPress developer.
WP Synchro was created to be the migration plugin for developers, with a need to do customized migrations or just full migrations.
You need it done in a fast and easy way, that can be re-run very quickly without any further manual steps, like after a code update.
You can fully customize which database tables you want to move and in PRO version, which files/dirs you want to migrate.
A classic task that WP Synchro will handle for you, is keeping a local development site synchronized with a production site or a staging site in sync with a production site.
You can also push data from your staging or local development enviornment to your production site.
WP Synchro FREE gives you:
- Pull/push database from one site to another site
- Search/replace in database data (supports serialized data ofc)
- Handles migration of database table prefixes between sites
- Select the specific database tables you want to move or just move all
- Clear cache after migration for popular cache plugins
- High security – No other sites and servers are involved and all data is encrypted on transfer
- Setup once – Run multiple times – Perfect for development/staging/production environments
In addition to this, the PRO version gives you:
- File migration (such as media, plugins, themes or custom files/dirs)
- Only migrate the difference in files, making it super fast
- Serves a user confirmation on the added/changed/deleted files, before doing any changes
- Customize the exact migration you need – Down to a single file
- Support for basic authentication (.htaccess username/password)
- Notification email on success or failure to a list of emails
- Database backup before migration
- WP CLI command to schedule migrations via cron or other trigger
- Pretty much the ultimate tool for doing WordPress migrations
- 14 day trial is waiting for you to get started at WPSynchro.com
Typical use for WP Synchro:
- Developing websites on local server and wanting to push a website to a live server or staging server
- Get a copy of a working production site, with both database and files, to a staging or local site for debugging or development with real data
- Generally moving WordPress sites from one place to another, even on a firewalled local network
WP Synchro PRO version:
Pro version gives you more features, such as synchronizing files, database backup, notifications, support for basic authentication, WP CLI command and much faster support.
Check out how to get PRO version at WPSynchro.com
We have a 14 day trial waiting for you and 30 day money back guarantee. So why not try the PRO version?