Make your website faster by reducing the weight of images. Our WordPress image optimizer plugin can cease image weights on 80% without any loss of quality.
Robin image optimizer is a smart and advanced image optimizer that really stands out among other WordPress plugins. Robin image optimizer is a WordPress free image optimizer plugin with zero limitations in terms of number of images and optimization quality. The only thing that you may stumble across is the image weight, which shouldn’t exceed 5 MB.
WHAT’S THE PURPOSE OF IMAGE OPTIMIZATION?
The lighter the weight of the image – the faster your page loads. With the constant growth of mobile users, increases the necessity in mobile websites optimization. If you don’t want to get many rejections and lose money due to the poor ad performances, we’d recommend you to start with image optimization.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ROBIN IMAGE OPTIMIZER FOR IMAGE OPTIMIZATION?
- The first and the most significant difference from the counterparts: our plugin is absolutely free and has the same features as paid products.
- This WordPress image optimizer doesn’t have any limits or restrictions in image optimization.
- Automatic optimization using Cron. You don’t need to wait til optimization is completed; the plugin will be optimizing couple of images every several minutes in the background.
- Manual mass-optimization. Press the button and wait til your images are optimized
- Image backup. Before optimization starts, all images are being stored in original quality. Then, when optimization is over, you can restore lost images or re-optimize them in another quality.
- You can choose compression mode (normal, regular, high). Compression mode influences image weight and quality. The higher the compression, the worse is the quality and the smaller is the weight.
- Image optimization on boot.
- Reducing pre-optimization image weight by changing image size.
- Detailed statistics on optimized images
WP CLI COMMANDS (PRO)
- wp robin optimize
- wp robin stop
- wp robin status