This extension pushes standard eCommerce information – GA4 Commerce and UA Enhanced eCommerce compatible – to GTM Data Layer. Once this information is available in your GTM workspace you can plug in and use any tool available, even if you are unsure which tool you need or would like to use.
GTM setup can be cumbersome and time-consuming – this extension comes with packaged presets for 4 main tools in the market that allow you to set up and run the integration in few simple steps without creating every single GTM Variable and Trigger yourself.
Google Tag Manager for WooCommerce integrates your WooCommerce shop with a GTM container. It can work with existing GTM installation and allows injecting the GTM snippets in the settings.
The extension starts to work without any additional installation. Once it is activated and GTM is embedded in the website, it starts to emit eCommerce events to the GTM dataLayer. Those events are compatible with the newest GA4 format but can be adapted to different tools, including UA and Facebook Pixel.
- A single extension to install that captures and emits all required eCommerce events
- Virtually any analytical and optimization tool can be integrated via GTM in order to improve WooCommerce sales
- Build full end-to-end integration with selected tools (Google Analytics GA4 and UA, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads) with a few simple clicks thanks to packaged GTM presets
- Supports legally required user consent before sending out any data out (requires manual setup)
- Ensures data consistency – data won’t be sent twice thanks to streamlined integration