With Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro plugin you can verify emails of your WooCommerce customers.
- Require email verification for new user registrations.
- Optionally enable email verification for already registered users.
- Skip email verification for selected user roles.
- Customize frontend messages.
- Optionally manually verify, unverify, resend email activation link by admin.
- Optionally delete unverified users from the database (manually or automatically once per week).
- Select if you want to send verification as a separate email, or append it to the standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email.
- Delay standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email until after successful verification (in a separate email).
- Prevent automatic user login after registration, including registration during checkout.
- User email customization options, including wrapping in standard WooCommerce email template.
- Block “Thank you” (i.e. “Order received”) page access for non-verified users.
- Block standard WooCommerce customer order emails (“Order on-hold”, “Processing order”, “Completed order”) for all non-verified users.
- Block guests from adding products to the cart.
- Block checkout process for non-verified users.
- Set activation link expiration time.
- Send email to the admin when new user verifies his email.
- Set emails blacklist.
- Automatically accept email verification from social login plugin.
- And more…