Create donation campaigns for your WooCommerce website – Collect charitable donation payments anywhere on your website with Donation for WooCommerce.
Collecting donations on your WooCommerce website is a great way to raise funds for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, clubs, or any other causes. Contrary to popular belief, donation systems are easy to configure and manage, given that you have the right tools and extensions.
Donation for WooCommerce is the only donation solution that focuses heavily on ongoing, recurring donations right out of the box.
Donation For WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce extension that gives you the ability to create fundraising campaigns without charging any transaction fees. Creating donation-based campaigns will enable the extension to add donation products to your WooCommerce inventory.
Easily configure options like donation amount types, limits, and levels.
Donation-based campaigns come with pre-set default options that can be configured on individual choices. These include:
- Amount Type: Define the type of payment (predefined or custom) your form will accept.
- Predefined Value: Set a fixed donation amount for users to select and pay.
- Custom Value: Give users the choice to donate any amount they want.
- Min & Max Amount Limits: Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments.
- Add Multiple Levels: Add multiple donation amount options in your form.
Make it easy for your customers to donate generously – Donation for WooCommerce features a variety of functions that help you request donations without making it sound like a hassle.
- Accept recurring donations;
- Accept donation amounts in decimal values;
- Round-up the final amount and donate the difference;
- Donation options on shop, product, carts, and checkout page;
- Add donation widget.
Run multiple fundraising campaigns simultaneously on your website with Donation for WooCommerce.
Donation for WooCommerce Features
- Create multiple donation campaigns;
- Collect recurring donations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis;
- Define interval and length settings on recurring donations;
- Accept custom donation amounts;
- Display predefined donation amount options;
- “Round-Up” feature gives shoppers a choice to round up their bill amount and donate the change;
- “Round-Up multiplier” calculates a new total by rounding off the cart amount to the nearest number that is divisible by the round-up multiplier;
- Display donation options at the cart and checkout page;
- Display donation options on the shop or product page;
- Display order details of the donation amount (campaign name, amount type, and campaign ID);
- Filter donation orders by campaign name;
- Set the position of the currency symbol;
- Display donation request popup with “Round Off Donation” option;
- Form and widget customization options (button text color, button label, button color);
- Add the donation widget on the website’s sidebar or footer;
- Display the donation widget on the website’s pages using shortcode;
- Display donation amount in multiple styles (Radio, label, dropdown);
- Users can donate to multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Customize the “Round Off Donation” popup (Popup title, message, button text color, background color);
- Enable/disable the option to display donation form on the cart page;
- Users can add a decimal value to their donation on the cart and checkout page.;
- Metadata Functionality creates a separate list for amounts collected under a specific donation campaign;
- View donation campaign statistics like number of donations as per campaigns, the total amount donated, minimum & maximum donation amount limit.
- Compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce;
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Translate Support WPML Plugin;
- Translate Support Loco Translate Plugin.