Market researches proved that the 77% of your potential clients reads users’ reviews before purchasing any product of your e-commerce. Therefore, getting a positive review from a faithful client is vital to improve the sales and acquire credibility in the online market.
ENCOURAGE YOUR CLIENTS TO WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT THE PRODUCTS THEY BOUGHT AND INCREASE THE SALES OF YOUR ONLINE SHOP
Market researches are crystal clear: reviews are the ace in the hole of every e-commerce, because they contribute in increasing the conversions up to the 77%. This means that eight visitors out of ten of your site will decide to buy a product only after the reading of the reviews of the people who have already bought it.
How can you encourage clients that are already loyalize to write a review, improving in this way the credibility of your online business and increasing your turnover? Contacting them one by one is unworkable: it would be a too much problematic operation to manage. That is when our YITH WooCommerce Review Reminder plugin comes to help you: it lets you send an email automatically, and from the administration panel, to ask your clients to write a review of the products they have bought. Quickly, easily and efficiently.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Select either standard WooCommerce template or one among 3 custom email templates
- Send a test email
- Users can unsubscribe, using a specific form, so that they not receive any more review reminder
- Select the number of days after purchase before a review reminder is sent to users
- Ask users to review first/last products bought
- Ask users to review products bought with highest/lowest quantity
- Ask users to review products with highest/lowest individual value
- Ask users to review products with highest/lowest total value
- Ask users to review products with most/less reviews
- Ask users to review products randomly
- Reschedule email sending in case settings are changed
- The chance to schedule for emails to be sent to all users who performed orders in the days before you installed the plugin
- Force email sending, reschedule them or delete them form order detail page
- Manage email sending with Mandrill
- Show a list with all scheduled emails
- Possibility to configure campaigns to track with Google Analytics
- Possibility to use email templates created with YITH WooCommerce Email Templates
- Send emails only to the users who consented in the Checkout page