It is well known: a usable site is a site that allows users to navigate and interact easily and quickly. Nevertheless, our users find the navigation of our site uncomfortable and frustrating, managing all those infinite menus to find important information like their wishlists, important guides, or even invoices and downloadable files. The most obvious thing to do should be sorting the most important information in a page for the users, in order to offer an improved experience. It’s just a shame that this is not possible with any shop.
Increase immediately the satisfaction of your users sorting wisely all important information
The best place is indeed the My Account page of WooCommerce. Get the full control on what your users can see or download, and encourage them to complete the next purchase with tailored information. YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page lets you control perfectly the WooCommerce My Account page. You will be free to add and manage the most suitable information, sorting them with tabs or menus. Adding and removing sections will be a child’s play.
- 2 styles: sidebar or tab
- Customize the color scheme
- Users can change their avatar with a custom image
- Sort freely the available endpoints of “My Account” page
- Edit the following information for any endpoint:
- name (showed in the URL)
- label (showed in the general list of the endpoints)
- content of the section
- Edit or delete standard endpoints of WooCommerce
- Create all endpoints you want
- Deactivate temporarily one endpoint