YITH WooCommerce Badge Management Premium allows you to create custom badge for every product.
Research on e-commerce websites proves that using badges on products increases conversion rates by 55%. YITH WooCommerce Badge Management provides you with badges and the possibility to manage them for the products of your shop. Think about it: in your own personal experience, how interesting are the badges on products that go “50% off” or “Deal!” Withouth those badges you wouldn’t even have known about those offers and the same happens with your customers: a badge system can highlight an offer, a new product or one that’s about to run out of stock. It all goes towards the same objective: increasing sales in your store.
Make your products stand out with badges and increase sales in your shop
There are many to increase conversion rate of an e-commerce. Among which is the so-called product badging. Making the most of your products using graphic badges could help you increase sales up to 55%.
This is the simplest way to attract your customers’ attention onto popular products, featured products or the ones you want to promote the most.
The plugin allows you to customise text, colour and position of the badge and provides you with a series of image-badges with a fresh and innovative design. But not only this, you can manage and almost automate badging for your shop, and at the same time manage badges individually for the products you prefer.
By doing this the plugin will grant you full freedom over what to promote within your store and how to do it: other than being able to customize the look of the badges, you can also apply them to several types of products, from those on discount to unavailable ones. This visual add-on will highlight these products in the catalog, offering you a powerful marketing tool you can use to lead customers toward specific purchases.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Assign a specific badge to recent products
- Assign a specific badge to “on sale” products
- Assign a specific badge to featured products
- Apply a badge to all unavailable products New
- Hide badge in single product page
- Assign a specific badge to each product category
- 16 image badges
- Set badge opacity
- Set options for badge container (border radius, padding, opacity)
- Set drag&drop anchoring
- Upload images for badges
- Select advanced badges
- Schedule when you want to show the badge in your products
- Add or remove a badge in more products simultaneously
- Display WooCommerce “On sale” badge in products which already have other badges activated
- Apply an advanced badge to variable products (all variations have the same price)
- Hide badge in sidebar products
- Set a badge for any configured shipping class
- 100% WPML compatible: it’s possible to set up a badge for each language New