YITH Dynamic pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium allows you to set a markup or a discount depending on the payment method used.
Is the final price for your products the right one?
Every time you need to assign prices to new products you have for sales, many questions arise: you want to treat your customers well treated but something may interfere with your decision of what the final price might be and good intentions just aren’t enough.
Some of these questions may concern the price applied by the payment gateway of choice, for each transaction.
The most warning factor is the fact that if you intend to add this cost directly to the final product price, that’s going to influence your customers’ decisions and might end up purchasing it from some other store paying a little less for it. And just like that you lost not just a sale, but a potential customer.
Clearly you can’t afford to lose money, but you might consider that adding that cost to the final price isn’t nice either, since every gateway has different prices and you would end up with showing an expensive price even when the payment method chosen by the user doesn’t require it.
Step forward and offer your customers the chance to save money allowing them to chose the most convenient payment method
The solution is very simple, all you need to do is to the increase in the exact moment your customer is picking their payment method, so that you won’t have to raise the price of your product, you’ll even get to lower it instead!
YITH Dynamic pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution for this issue that kept customers away from purchasing until now.
After installing it you will finally get to decided whether or not to increase the price (in percentage or as a fixed amount) but also to perform discounts on the total amount of the order.
You will also be able to schedule increases or discounts for a fixed time frame in order to have full control.
Imagine there is a promotion on one of the payment methods you use, in this case in just a few clicks you could notify your customers of this promotion and apply the discount directly during the checkout dynamically.
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percent amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date