Allows to mention certain comments and users in comment text using #comment-id and @username tags.
It comes with User Search bar, so you can find and tag any user/guest very easy. It also displays #ID of each comment to let you tag them. All mentioned users and comment authors will be notified via email. This addon replace @author and #comment-id to links with avatars. It opens a pop-up window with user and comment information when you hover on @author and #comment-id links.
- Adds button to comment textarea. This button opens user search and user list pop-up window to allow you choose a user you want tom mention in comment. By clicking on a user it adds @username tag in comment text.
- Allows to search users and guest and insert in comment text once @ symbol is added in comment textarea.
- Once comment is posted the mentioned user will be notified via email that he/she has been mentioned in other user comment.
- On the comment list this addon displays @username tag as a link on comment, on mouse hove it opens pop-up window with mentioned user avatar, name and other information. Also it goes to user page once you click on this link.
- Adds button on top right corner of each comment. It displays current comment ID to make it easy copy and put e.g. #17 in comment. This will be tracked as comment mentioning.
- Once #17 posted in a comment, the author of #17 comment will be notified via email that his/her comment has been mentioned in other comment.
- On the comment list #17 becomes a link and on mouse hover it opens pop-up window with comment author information and comment text. Also it jumps to real comment on click.
- This addon has options to manage, enable/disable all functions and components mentioned above.
- You can customize “Comment Mentioning” and “User Mentioning” email content through backend setting page. It also allow to enable/disable email notifications.
Official wpDiscuz Addon
Please note: this is an add-on for wpDiscuz plugin. This addon requires at least wpDiscuz 4.0.0 version.