Displays all users and guests subscriptions. Allows to monitor and manage comment subscribers.
Finally you can monitor and manage all subscribers in dashboard. As you may already know wpDiscuz has three subscription options on comment section (notify on new comments, on replies to my all comments and on replies of this one comment). All subscriptions were being saved in database but you had no access. Using this addon you’ll see all guests and users who have subscribed using one of wpDiscuz subscription option mentioned above. Ads “Subscriptions” subMenu in Comments menu section. Displays numeric subscription statistic. Allows you find and manage own subscriptions in “Your Subscriptions” admin page.
- Adds “Subscriptions” subMenu in Comments menu section
- Displays all subscriptions with subscriber email, status, date, post title, subscription type data.
- Bulk and individual management tolls
- Action buttons for each subscription:
- Set as confirmed
- Cancel confirmation
- Send Email to subscriber
- Opens pop-up form and allows send direct email to subscriber
- Subscriber sorting by email, status, date, post title, etc…
- Subscriber filtering tools. You can filter and see subscriptions by
- Status (confirmed, awaiting confirmation)
- Type (post, all comments, this comment)
- Search by user email, post title…
- Adds “Your Subscriptions” subMenu in Users menu section with a list of all your subscriptions. This list is fully sortable and manageable like the subscriptions list in “Subscriptions” subMenu.
Official wpDiscuz Addon
Please note: this is an add-on for wpDiscuz plugin. This addon requires at least wpDiscuz 4.0.4 version.