Smiles and emoticons are one of the most used feature in all kind of communities, chats, forums and blogs.
It’s an essential solution if you want to display your emotion in a text . Unfortunately WordPress emoticons are not so impressive and we were getting lots of request to create a new set/package of emoticons for wpDiscuz comment plugin. And now it’s here! wpDiscuz Emoticons Addon brings an ocean of emotions to your website comments. It comes with an awesome and unique smile package. And we’ll add more nice packages in future releases.
- Comes with an awesome unique smiles package.
- Converts all smile codes to according smile image in comment content.
- Adds smile icon-button in comment textarea bottom toolbar. It opens smile chooser and inserts smile code in comment text.
- Allows to add custom emoticons with custom code and image.
- Allows to create custom emoticons package and switch between those packages.
- You can enable / disable each emoticon separately.
- Emoticon selector metabox on Add/Edit Post admin page to easy insert wpDiscuz Emoticons on Post content.
- It may also work with post content. There is an option to enable smile converter for post content.
- bbPress support. Automatically replace bbPress post emoticons to wpDiscuz Emoticons. Adds Emoticon selector in topic/post editor.
- Option to manage Emoticon selector background and border colors.
Official wpDiscuz Addon
Please note: this is an add-on for wpDiscuz plugin. This addon requires at least wpDiscuz 3.2.6 version.