Persistent Login Premium is a simple plugin that keeps users logged into your website unless they explicitly choose to log-out.
You can also limit the number of active login sessions your users are allowed to have at one time.
It requires no set-up, just install and save your users time by keeping them logged into your website securely, avoiding the annoyance of forgetting usernames & passwords.
For added security, users can visit their Profile page in the WP Admin area to see how many sessions they have, what device was used and when they were last active. The user can choose to end any session with the click of a button.
PERSISTENT LOGIN FEATURES
- Selects the ‘Remember Me’ box by default.
- If left checked, users will be kept logged in for 1 year
- Each time a user revisits your website, their login is extended to 1 year again
- Dashboard stats show you how many users are being kept logged in
- Force log-out all users with the click of a button
- Users can manage their active sessions from the Profile page in the admin area
- Support for common plugins out of the box
- Secure, fast and simple to use!
NEW: ACTIVE LOGINS
- Option to limit the number of active logins to 1 per user
- New logins can be blocked, or the users oldest login ended automatically.
Once the plugin is installed, click the End all Sessions button on the plugin settings page to encourage users to login again and be kept logged in forever!
- Theme My Login
- Ultimate Member
- Ultimate Member – Terms and Conditions Extension
These plugins are supported out of the box. No hassle and no settings to change!
This plugin honours the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox. It is checked by default, but if it is unchecked the user won’t be remembered.
There is a premium version of the plugin for those who want more control.
The premium plan offers the following features:
Premium Persistent Login Features
- Manage which user roles have persistent login
- Set how long users are kept logged in for (up to 1 year)
- Hide the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox, so that users are always remembered
- Session management for users: Users can see all logins. Block Editor and Shortcode support
- Session management for admins: End any users session from the admin area quickly and easily
- Priority Support direct from within WP admin
- Support for WooCommerce Social Login
- Support for Ultimate Member Social Login Extension
- Support for Nextend Social Login
Premium Active Login Features
- Control which roles have active login limits applied
- Select exactly how many active logins users are allowed
- When the limit is reached: Auto-logout oldest login, let the user decide which session to end, or block the login.
There are no reviews yet.