In just a few steps, you will be collecting and publishing your testimonials or reviews. Beginners and pros alike will appreciate the wealth of flexible features refined over 4 years from user feedback and requests.
Premium features only available in Strong Testimonials – Paid version:
- Import reviews from: Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp, Zomato and WooCommerce
- With our dedicated 3-rd party importer, you can now automate importing, managing and displaying of your testimonials.
- Custom Testimonial Collection Form Fields
- The perfect example is with a car review website. Using the Custom Fields extension, you can gather detailed testimonials that include information such as car manufacturer, model, and horsepower.
- Multiple Testimonial Collection Forms
- You can now create multiple forms to collect testimonials from your website visitors and customers. You can easily create new forms to gather testimonials for different types of products on your website. There is no limit to the number of forms you can create or use.
- Schema.org Markup
- The extension that will help you get **** in your Google search results for your business.
- Advanced Views
- _ For example, one view to display your testimonials, another view for the testimonial submission form, another view for a slideshow widget._
- You are not a fan of calling your product reviews testimonials? Then use this extension to replace the default text (testimonials) with another one such as reviews or ratings.
- Captcha anti-spam form Protection
- Protection for spam is something all websites need
- PRO templates
- Beautifully designed & pixel perfect templates, ready to use with to showcase your testimonials. Don’t loose clients with a poor design.