Our focus since day one 4+ years ago with Sprout Invoices has been to create a way for WordPress site owners to invoice and EASILY get paid. We also understand that customization beyond branding is important, and that’s why we built the most POWERFUL solution with the most integrations around.
Sprout Invoices allows you to create beautiful estimates and invoices for your clients in minutes — not hours. If you’re not familiar with WordPress templating than our knowledgebase and priority support can help.
Even though our goal is to make getting paid easy, providing fast and reliable support is a priority. We don’t want any user to feel alone.
Getting Paid Efficiently
Sprout Invoices is meant to remove the hoops and hurdles required in a typical workflow of accepting estimate requests, creating an estimate/quote, and getting paid. Learn more about this goal to improve your workflow on sproutinvoices.com.
The Integration Powers of Sprout Invoices
While Sprout Invoices automates many tasks the real power comes from the flexibility through integrations.
Sprout Invoices integrates with the most popular payment gateways around. Including: PayPal (free), Stripe, Authorize.net, Square, 2Checkout, eWay, NMI, and many more.
Integrate with PayPal & make accepting invoice payments easy. The free PayPal plugin is available here.
Easy Invoice & Estimate Submissions with WordPress
Integrations with your favorite WordPress form plugins allow you to build an easy solution to creating dynamic invoices based on the prospective client’s form selections. Pre-defined Line Items (pro feature) are used to create the custom submission form and every form integration is easy!
All form builder integrations are free!
Invoicing Requirements Around the Globe
Supporting many different languages is another focus of ours, and with that comes the responsibility of meeting local government invoicing requirements. Here are some of free plugins to help support the globe:
- EU Invoicing Requirements
- Australian Invoicing Requirements
- Canadian Invoicing Requirements
- ESP Invoicing Requirements (IVA & IRPF)
If your invoice requirements are not met with one of the plugins above please let us know.
Full Sprout Invoices Feature List
- Unlimited Invoices, Estimates and Clients. No restrictions!
- The best payment experience for your clients with options for them to pay via Check, PO or Paypal (additional gateways available).
- Hundreds of Integrations
- Fully customizable templates with your own theme.
- Payment management.
- Advanced Reporting (limited w/ free version)
- Client management.
- Multi-currency support with client specific options.
- Localization support for your language!
- Freshbooks, Harvest, WP-Invoice, and CSV Importing.
- Fully customizable notifications. Notifications are sent from your server and allow for plain-text and HTML.
- Nested line items.
- Advanced records with any extra tables!
- Includes a customizable estimates/lead generation form.
- Improved user experience with AJAX.
- Advanced Taxes for your region
- Client records with multiple points of contact
- No extra database tables!
All of the popular features listed below are bundled with a pro license. Consider joining the community of happy Sprout Invoices Pro users.
- Sprout Billings an effortless way for recurring invoices to be paid automatically on a set bill date, and easily settle outstanding invoices with a single click. Your customers/clients can easily manage their payment profiles from a dashboards or an invoice. Sprout Billings offers ACH support too!
- Recurring/Subscription Payments
- Recurring Invoices
- Client Dashboards
- Payment Terms
- Deposit payments
- WooCommerce Integrations
- Pre-defined Line Items
- Client Summary Notications
- Accept Stripe Payments
- Accept payments from Authorize.net, Square, 2Checkout, eWay, NMI, and many more
- Time Tracking and Projects
- Line Item Commenting
- Dynamic Text