To install the plugin, first make sure you have Projectopia 4.0.0 , or higher. Upload the zip file through WordPress and Activate the plugin.
To configure the plugin, go into the Projectopia Settings page and click on the Suppliers / Expenses tab.
- Manage your suppliers through Projectopia and track monthly spending with suppliers
- Track expenses from team members
- Assign expenses to projects to show profit after costs
- Force admin authorisation of expenses
- Upload receipts / invoices to expenses
The plugin has a feature that can be activated which requires team members to request admin authorisation on expenses, or just those that are over a certain value. If this feature is active, the use raising the expense will be prompted to request authorisation.
This will send an email to any user who has permissions set to be able to authorise expenses and will provide a link for them to view the expense and authorise / decline it.