Allow users to submit and edit posts for your custom post types with the Submissions addon. Built to work hand-in-hand with the Post Type Builder plugin, administrators have the options to charge a submission fee, auto publish, or approve submissions manually. It works seamlessly with custom post types, taxonomies, meta boxes, and templates created with the Post Type Builder — this means the fields on the submission forms are synced with the custom fields and templates.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder – Create submission forms that are associated with all your custom post types and its custom fields.
- User Submissions Management – Users are given the capability to create a user account, where they can edit, review, and delete their submissions.
- Admin Submissions Management – Admin can search/filter submissions for a specific post type, author, time range, and payment status.
- Auto-Publish Submissions – Allow submissions to publish without admin approval.
- Optional Payment – Allows admin to charge a fee using PayPal for submissions.
- Email Notification – Email notification is sent to both user and admin whenever a form is submitted.