Easily Process Single and Recurring Payments with Strip
LifterLMS works out of the box with the manual payment gateway, but nothing beats accepting credit card payments on your site without the user going somewhere else to complete the payment.
Setup single and recurring payments for courses and memberships and give users the option to pay with a credit card.
More Benefits of the LifterLMS Stripe Extension
- Stripe will deposit your money directly in your bank account without you having to initiate the transfer like you have to with Paypal
- If a recurring payment fails, then the student will be removed from the course or membership automatically
- The LifterLMS Stripe integration will store your student’s cards to make future checkouts easy which encourages more course sales
- Stripe handles all the PCI compliance and risk of working with credit cards so you don’t have to worry about that part
- Setting up a Stripe account and connecting it to your bank account is free. Stripe simply takes a small percentage of the transaction total just like Paypal
Stripe and PayPal are Better Together
Studies have shown that when offering both PayPal and credit card (Stripe) checkout options, more overall sales are made. One study of a US based online course publisher revealed 67% of buyers used Stripe and 33% preferred PayPal.