Protect your WordPress users’ sessions from shoulder surfers and snoopers!
Use the Inactive Logout plugin to automatically terminate idle user sessions, thus protecting the site if the users leave unattended sessions.
The plugin is very easy to configure and use. Once you install and activate the plugin simply configure the idle timeout from the plugin settings. So now any unattended idle WordPress user sessions will be terminated automatically. You can also display a custom message to idle user sessions, alerting them that the session is about to end.
- Change idle timeout time.
- Count down of 10 seconds before actual logout. You can remove this feature if you dont want it.
- Add only Wake Up! message where user will not logout but instead a wakeup message will be shown upon inactive.
- Custom Popup Message.
- Choose to use concurrent logout functionality derived from prevent concurrent logins by Frankie Jarrett. Thumbs up here too !
- Redirect to a Different Page instead of Popup box. Create a page such as timeout page and add your content there by creating a blank template or style it as you wish according to your theme.
- Multiple User Role Configurations for individual timeout and redirects.
- Clean UI
- Simple to use
- Multisite Support: Override all sites with one setting.
EXTEND OTHER FEATURES:
Upgrade to Inactive Logout Pro for:
- Fully functional multi-tab support.
- Auto browser close logout after 2 minute of active session.
- Override Multiple Login priority
- User Lock whenever certain limit login has been reached.
- Track user login sessions.
- Disable inactive logout for specified pages according to your need. Check this Documentation for additional post type support.