The Image Upload for BBPress Pro plugin allows bbPress forum users to add inline images into their forum posts from their desktop and mobile devices via a responsive drag-and-drop image uploader. Features include image resizing, thumbnail creation, and a built-in lightbox. Optionally, use Amazon S3™ to store and serve uploaded images in submitted forum posts (requires add-on plugin purchase).
Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Includes a responsive drag-and-drop image uploader with support for inserting multiple images at once.
- Generate and insert separate thumbnail versions of uploaded images while retaining a larger version for use with the built-in lightbox.
- Allow users to upload animated GIFs while preserving animation.
- Change the directory where uploaded images are stored.
- Limit which user roles are permitted to upload images.
- Limit the number of uploaded images allowed per topic or reply.
- Automatically downsize images to fit specified maximum dimensions.
- Convert all uploaded images to the same image format, if desired.
- Set PNG and JPEG compression levels so images take up less disk space.
- Allow users to view enlarged images in a lightbox by clicking on them within the post.
- View total image count and file size statistics.
- Optionally, use Amazon S3™ to store and serve uploaded images in submitted forum posts (requires add-on plugin purchase).