Ezinomatic Automatic Post Generator and EzineArticles Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge EzineArticles To WordPress and WordPress To EzineArticles post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic EzineArticles post publishing. It uses the EzineArticles API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
EzineArticles is the biggest article directory. No matter in which niche you are in, chances are you can make use of the site to drive traffic and generate prospects for your business.
You can import post and automatically associate to them relevant images as post featured image from Pixabay (free to use images only). These images will be imported by keywords grabbed from the article content – so they will always be relevant to the article’s subject. Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public EzineArticles article content
Other plugin features:
- Automatic EzineArticles Article generator and poster every time you publish a new post to WordPress – with a wide range of settings (but respecting EzineArticles publishing rules)
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content