Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO installed and activated. View Bookly PRO page at GPL Coffee.
There is no more need for staff members to go to WordPress admin panel to manage their calendars, details, etc. With this add-on your team members are able to view and update their calendars, personal info and services right after authentication on the frontend.
When a staff member is logged in, they will be able to:
- View a calendar and choose a preferred mode: Month, Week or Day
- Add new appointment, approve, edit or cancel scheduled appointments
- View and update personal details
- Choose services and edit prices
- Update capacity (if Group Booking add-on is active) and deposit values (if Deposit Payments add-on is active)
- Choose, set and edit special hours (if Special Hours add-on is active)
- Manage staff schedule, days off, special days (if Special Days add-on is active)
- Export calendar information into a CSV file
Please read how to setup and use Bookly Staff Cabinet add-on in our detailed documentation.