This add-on adds a number of conditional elements to your BNFW notifications.
With this add-on you can:
- Limit notifications depending on which categories, tags, post formats, or terms you choose. You can select one or multiple of these too.
- Set-up customised ‘User Role Changed – For Admin’ and ‘User Role Changed – For User’ notifications when users move between two roles that you specify. E.g. You can set-up a notification when a user moves from the ‘Subscriber’ to ‘Author’ user role and make it different to the notification you use when a user moves from a custom user role, such as ‘Silver Member’ to ‘Gold Member’.
- Customise the ‘User Registration – For User’ notification and make it different for each user role.
The notifications you can use this add-on with are:
- New Comment / Awaiting Moderation (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Trackback
- New Pingback
- Comment Reply (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Post / Page / Custom Post Type Published
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Updated
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Pending Review
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Scheduled
- New User Registration – For User
- User Role Changed – For Admin
- User Role Changed – For User
It also works great with these other Premium BNFW add-ons too:
- Custom Fields add-on
- Reminders add-on
Note: Better Notifications For WordPress Plugin is required to use this add-on which is available for free on the WordPress repository.