Effortlessly create dynamic content in WordPress that will increase conversions, enhance the user experience and improve your own workflow.
With this no-code solution, control which blocks are visible on your website and who can see them. Schedule content to show or hide at a specific time. Display exclusive promotions to your customers or members. Restrict blocks to specific user roles, screen sizes, query strings, ACF fields, WP Fusion tags, and more.
Built exclusively for the Block Editor (Gutenberg), Block Visibility is designed to work with any WordPress block. This includes blocks natively provided by WordPress, third-party blocks, and even block-based widgets.
CREATE CONDITIONAL BLOCKS IN SECONDS!
Work directly in the Block Editor with blocks you are already familiar with. There is no external editor or new interface to learn. In a matter of seconds, you will be able to transform static blocks into conditional and personalized content.
It takes just 3 simple steps:
- Create your content using any WordPress block.
- Select the desired visibility conditions.
- Save the page/post and marvel at the results!
Visibility Controls determine whether a block should be visible to users on the front end of your website. Free controls include:
- Hide blocks from all users.
- Schedule when content should be visible using a start and end date/time.
- Conditionally display blocks based on screen size (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile, and more)
- Only show blocks to logged-in users.
- Only show blocks to logged-out users.
- Only show blocks to users with specific roles (Administrator, Subscriber, Customer, Member, etc.)
- Only show blocks to specific users. Great for personalization.
- Show or hide dynamic blocks based on URL query strings. Great for marketing campaigns!
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF): Control the visibility of block content based on ACF fields.
- WP Fusion: Combine Block Visibility with the power of WP Fusion to conditionally show or hide content based on data from your favorite CRM or marketing automation platform.
PLUS: Powerful Settings allow you to customize Block Visibility to your needs or those of your clients.
- Globally disable any visibility control.
- Restrict visibility controls to specific block types.
- Set permissions so only certain users have access to visibility conditions.
- Configure up to 4 different breakpoints to optimize the screen size controls.
- Disable contextual indicators and other plugin utilities.
- Customize the contextual indicator color to enhance theme compatibility.
- Enable Full Control Mode (See the FAQs).
- Remove all plugin settings on uninstall.
Take Block Visibility to the next level with Block Visibility Pro. The Pro add-on enhances your marketing capabilities, improves compatibility with new Full Site Editing features, and introduces eCommerce integrations.
Here’s a look at what’s currently included with Pro:
- Visibility Presets allow you to control multiple blocks at once.
- Show or hide blocks based on their location and “attributes” of their location (i.e. post type, taxonomy, archive etc.)
- Advanced day-of-week and time-of-day controls, which include recursion functionality.
- Display blocks based on the referral source (domain/URL) of a website visitor.
- Support for all post and user metadata (custom fields).
- Display blocks based on HTML cookies.
- WooCommerce conditional block logic for shopping cart contents, product details, customer metrics and more.
- Easy Digital Downloads conditional block logic for shopping cart contents, customer metrics and more.
- eCommerce rules for when a customer placed their first/last order, or when specific products were purchased.
- Access to premium email support.
- More conditions coming soon…
Learn More About Pro →
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
While there are countless applications for conditional blocks, here are a few examples to get you started:
- Use as a content management tool. Hide new blocks while you are working on them but still keep the page published.
- Temporarily hide seasonal content on your website rather than having to delete it.
- Schedule time-sensitive promotional content and/or event information to display automatically.
- Show or hide specific content on desktops, tablets, or mobile devices.
- Restrict content so it’s only visible to your customers, members or subscribers.
- Display messaging to logged-out users encouraging them to subscribe to your blog.
- Create unique marketing campaigns using query string parameters to display personalized messaging (See it in action)
- Conditionally display elements in the Site Editor using advanced visibility logic.
- Increase visitor engagement and conversions with dynamic content and personalization.
WHY CHOOSE BLOCK VISIBILITY?
1. Easy to Use
Block Visibility is the easiest way to create conditional blocks in WordPress. All with no code and just a few clicks!
2. A Balance of Power and Simplicity
Whether you are building a sophisticated time-based promotional campaign for your customers, or just need to hide a few blocks on mobile, Block Visibility is for you. Don’t need certain functionality? Simply toggle it off in the plugin settings.
3. Helpful Support and Continuous Development
Block Visibility and the Pro add-on are designed, developed, and supported by Nick and the small team at Outermost. We strongly believe the Block Editor is the future of WordPress and pride ourselves on providing timely support and new features monthly. Have an idea for additional block logic? Let us know in the plugin support forum.
For an unbiased review, the plugin was featured on WordPress Tavern.
PLAYS NICE WITH OTHERS
Block Visibility is designed to work with any block and has been tested with these top block libraries and plugins.
Compatibility + Direct Integration
- Advanced Custom Fields (Free)
- WP Fusion (Free)
- WooCommerce (Pro)
- Easy Digital Downloads (Pro)
- Redux Framework
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg
- Kadence Blocks
- Otter Blocks
- Atomic Blocks
- Genesis Blocks
There are no reviews yet.