An AI-powered content generator addon for Elementor that utilizes the OpenAI API to create high-quality, unique content along with AI images that go with the content. This tool utilizes the same technology that powers Chat GPT to generate written content as well as images that are tailored to your specific needs and goals.
AI Assistant for Elementor is your ONE-STOP SOLUTION to SEAMLESSLY generating AI content and images within the Elementor editor by utilizing the AI enabled NATIVE widgets of Elementor like Text Editor, Heading, Image, Heading, HTML, Code addons – addons that you are already familiar with and use every day to create pages/posts.
With this tool, you can easily create compelling and engaging content for your website, blog, or other digital platforms. Whether you are a blogger, marketer, or business owner, this content and image generator can help you save time and effort while creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience.
Upon activating the plugin, please navigate to the settings panel located at Settings -> Elementor AI Assistant in WP Admin and input the Open AI secret key.
Once the required API settings are provided, proceed to create a page and edit it using Elementor. Upon plugin activation, you should find the native Text Editor, Heading, Image, HTML and Code Highlight addons part of Elementor plugin now AI enabled. You may then proceed to utilize these AI enhanced versions of native addons by dragging and dropping it to generate new content or rewrite existing content.
1. Text Editor addon lets you leverage AI to generate text as well as images based on your desired prompt, keywords, writing style, writing tone, and language. The images are generated based on your prompt, the image style and size chosen by you.
2. Generate AI Image inside the native Image widget of Elementor.. The plugin enhances the native Image widget to provide prompt, image style and image size parameters for generation of AI images by connecting to OpenAI DALL-E AI system. The image generated is stored in the WP media library automatically.
3. Generate one or more headlines in the Heading widget of Elementor. You can ask AI to generate as many headlines as you want by providing the prompt for headline in the ‘AI Headline Generation’ section of the Heading widget. You can choose the keywords as well as language for the headlines to be generated.
4. Generate HTML page or page sections in the HTML widget of Elementor. You can ask AI to generate HTML pages or page sections as per the instructions provided by you in the prompt field under ‘AI HTML Generation’ section of the native HTML widget of Elementor. You can provide detailed instructions for the source HTML you want to generate, along with keywords and language.
5. Generate source code in a programming language in the Code Highlight widget part of Elementor PRO. The OpenAI AI engine can generate source code for you in a programming language of your choice. This is very useful if you run a blog on programming or plan or create tutorial websites.
There are no reviews yet.