Blacklister for WooCommerce allows WooCommerce to refuse orders from specific visitors, based on customisable blacklisting criteria.
Blacklister for WooCommerce allows your shop to block orders from specific visitors, based on custom blacklisting criteria.
This product is the premium version of the original Blacklister plugin developed by Aelia. It includes all the features of the premium plugin, and it’s fully covered by our top class support service.
What are the differences between the premium and the free Blacklister?
The premium and the free Blacklister include the same set of features. There are two main differences between the two versions:
- The premium version of the Blacklister includes access to our support service. This will allow you to contact us through our contact form, or our support portal, and receive a quick answer to any question you might have. The free version doesn’t include support.
- Premium customers will get priority updates. We will release updates for the plugin for the premium version first, and for the free version at a later stage. We still plan to maintain the free version for several months at least, although it might be updated less frequently.
How it works
The plugin adds a new menu in WooCommerce backend, where you can specify a list of email addresses or IP addresses that will be blacklisted. When a visitor will try to place an order using one of the blacklisted email or IP addresses, the checkout will be interrupted and the visitor will be notified of the reason why the operation was blocked.
Key Features of Blacklister plugin
- Allows to blacklist customer’s name, address, phone number and email addresses, using exact matches or regular expressions.
- Allows to blacklist IP addresses, using exact matches or IP ranges.
- Customisable error messages to notify the user why they were not allowed to complete the checkout.