Store your Advanced Custom Fields data in custom database tables for faster search queries, structured data, & easy exports! Storing ACF fields in custom tables is ideal for anyone using ACF at scale.
- Easily create custom database tables with our simple UI.
- Store ACF field values in custom table columns.
- Control the column data type for more efficient SQL.
- Bypass core meta tables globally or for specific fields only.
- Relational fields can form their own tables for SQL
- Store repeater field data in normalised, structured tables of their own.
- Scalability. More efficient queries means less strain on resources & reduced compute costs.
- Portability. Export a whole table with ease.
- Searchability. Structured data can be searched much faster with simply SQL.
- Speed. Structured, typed data means less work for database engines & much faster queries.