Would you like an easy way to send subscribers to MailerLite from WordPress?
Our MailerLite addon makes it easy for you to build your email marketing list by sending subscriber details directly to your MailerLite lists.
You can easily publish an email marketing optin form on your site using our prebuilt MailerLite form templates. If you prefer to create your own form, or add an optin checkbox to an existing form, that’s simple too.
When a visitor fills out a form and opts in to receive marketing emails, we’ll automatically send their details to your MailerLite account.
You can connect multiple accounts to the same WordPress site, or even the same form.
And because our addon supports smart conditional logic, it’s easy to automatically send subscribers to specific MailerLite Groups based on their answers.
With our MailerLite addon, you can:
- Add a MailerLite optin field to any form — Once you’ve connected your account, it’s easy to edit your existing forms to add an optin field.
- Perform different actions in MailerLite — You can create forms to subscribe, unsubscribe, or delete contacts in MailerLite.
- Use MailerLite Groups — Choose which group you’d like to add contacts to.
- Use conditional logic — Automatically send contacts to different MailerLite Groups or completely separate MailerLite accounts based on their responses.
- Add custom fields — Map your custom fields from your forms to your MailerLite Group to get additional insights about your subscribers.
- Get started quickly with a template — Our MailerLite form templates make it easy to publish your own form in just a few minutes.