Users can like products from product pages, category pages, and more. They can see previously-liked items while browsing and in their account settings. You can even enable likes for users who aren’t logged in.
We’re all familiar with liking things on social networks. This extension adds liking functionality to WooCommerce products, which is useful for both shoppers and store owners. The liking functionality lets shoppers keep a list of their liked products for future purchase — they can view and purchase their liked products while browsing or in their account settings, increasing sales and return customers.
Your shoppers can:
- Like (or unlike) any product
- See the total number of likes a product has
- View all previously-liked items
And as the store owner, you can:
- Decide where and how likes are displayed
- View and sort by total product likes on each product in the dashboard
- Enable a likes tab on shoppers’ “My Account” page
- Enable non-logged in visitors to like products