Product XML Feeds for WooCommerce plugin lets you add multiple WooCommerce product XML feeds. Each feed can be configured separately. Feeds are automatically periodically regenerated using crons.
You can set custom XML templates for the feed – this way you can create XML feed according to any specifications. Feeds are created using plugin’s shortcodes. Different templates can be set for:
- XML header.
- XML item.
- XML footer.
In addition you can set custom XML file path and name.
To include only certain products in feed, you can use these options:
- Products to include/exclude.
- Product categories to include/exclude.
- Product tags to include/exclude.
- Variable products: Variable products only; Variation products only; Both variable and variation products.
- Products scope: All products; Only products that are on sale; Only products that are not on sale; Only products that are featured; Only products that are not featured.
- Stock status: In stock products; Out of stock products; On backorder products.
- Min and max product prices.
- Catalog visibility: Shop and search results; Shop only; Search results only; Hidden products.
- Custom taxonomy to include.
- Attribute to include.
You can also choose the update (i.e. regeneration) period (weekly by default): Every minute; Hourly; Twice daily; Daily; Weekly.
Plugin is WPML compatible. I.e. you can create separate product feeds for each language.