Extend the power of PixelYourSite Pro with these extra add-ons.
The Super-Pack: 5 extra add-ons that will dramatically improve your Facebook & Pinterest pixels power.Add additional Facebook Pixels on your site. Once you install the add-on, a new button will appear under the Pixel ID, letting you add additional pixels. Each pixel will have the same settings and events as the main one. Manually added events will also be present for the extra pixels.
This option is very useful (and in high demand) if you have more than one pixel, if you have partners that want to have their own pixel on your site, or if you simply want to create a “backup” pixel.
Having an additional pixel it’s also a good idea if you plan to sell your business at some point.
This add-on works on:
- custom post type (like WooCommerce products, EDD downloads, etc.)
Once you install the add-on, you simply have to edit any page you need and check the newly added “Remove pixel” option in the right side menu. This will completely remove the Facebook Pixel from that particular page.
Automatically pull key data as events parameters
Customize your events parameters with dynamic data taken directly from each page:
- [id] – it will pull the WordPress post ID
- [title] – it will pull the content title
- [content_type] – it will pull the post type (post, product, page and so on)
- [categories] – it will pull the content categories
- [tags] – it will pull the content tags
Using Dynamic Parameters you can create very powerful standard and custom events that will adapt themselves on every page.
Define a general Custom Thank You Page or per product Thank You Pages
Works with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
This is one of the most requested add-ons and will let you customize your WooCommerce store, improving interaction with your customers.
1. You can define a general Custom Thank You page, always redirecting your clients there.
2. You can also define a Custom Thank You page for each product. In this case, there are two options:
- when just that product is in the cart
- when that product is in the cart with other products
You can personalize things further, and show or hide the cart content on the custom page, plus the exact position, on top, or under the main content.
If you have a general custom thank you page and the product in the cart has its own one, the product custom page will be used.
If two or more products in the cart have their own custom pages, the first product custom thank you page will be used.
In every situation, the Purchase event will be fired on your Custom Thank You Pages, making sure you track every conversion.
Fire the Facebook Pixel on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
What are Accelerated Mobile Pages?
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, a Google-backed project intended as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices.
This add-on will insert the Facebook Pixel on your Accelerated Mobile Pages, giving you the chance to track conversion and feed your custom audiences on mobile.
This add-on is compatible with:
- AMP plugin by Automatic
- AMP for WP – Accelerated Pages plugin
- AMP WooCommerce plugin