If you are managing an editorial team, chances are you need a single screen where you can see all the content you and your team is currently working.
The calendar add-on for Oasis Workflow is the add-on you are looking for. It allows you to slice and dice your editorial workflow data in multiple different ways.
- What’s currently in workflow?
- What’s currently not in workflow? – This allows you for forward planning and see what should go through the editorial workflow.
- What’s scheduled and ready to be published? – This provides your a birds-eye view of your scheduled posts.
- What’s the work load on a specific user?
- What articles are currently being worked on a given day/week/month?
- What are the critical articles that are being worked on? – The color coding allows you to narrow down your search and focus on the critical articles that should be released soon.
It not only allows you to view your editorial workflow, but you can also update task due dates, post publish dates from the calendar. You can simply drag-and-drop the articles from one date to another to update the publish dates.
You can abort workflows OR if you wish to edit a post, you can do so with a click of a button.