NinjaFirewall (WP+ Edition) is a true Web Application Firewall. Although it can be installed and configured just like a plugin, it is a stand-alone firewall that sits in front of WordPress.
It allows any blog administrator to benefit from very advanced and powerful security features that usually aren’t available at the WordPress level, but only in security applications such as the Apache ModSecurity module or the PHP Suhosin extension.
- Powerful filtering engine.
- Stand alone Web Application Firewall.
- Protects against remote & local file inclusions, code execution, uploads, SQL injections, bots and scanners, XSS, PHP objection injection, privilege escalation and many other threats.
- Fastest and most efficient brute-force attack protection for WordPress.
- Hooks and sanitises all HTTP requests before they reach WordPress, as well as the response body.
- Multi-site support.
- Powerful access control (User Role, IP, Geolocation, URL, Bot/User-Agent, rate-limiting).
- Event notifications.
- Centralized logging.
- Syslog Logging.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
- And many more…