Address Autocomplete for WPForms fetches the location using Google API and gives suggestions when the user types in the field. It is very easy to use and doesn’t require too much configuration. All it takes is an API key ( Google Maps and Places enable API ) and then you are ready to go.
Features of Address Autocomplete for WPForms
- Can be enabled in Single line text field
- Can be enabled in the Address field
- Can be enabled on multiple fields of the same form
- Results can be restricted to a specific country
- Results can be restricted by type ( business, pincode etc )